How to list your event
How to create your free listing on Event Finda
Go online to Eventfinda.co.nz
All events are pulled through to The Aoraki Tourism website from Eventfinda which is a national events database distributing to multiple websites.
Events are beneficial for the Timaru District as draws visitors to our region creating a positive economic impact for local businesses, driving more domestic and international visitors into the district.
Registering with Eventfinda is free and simple
Submit your event to Eventfinda.co.nz
- Enter your email address and click on continue.
- A email will be sent to you confirming your registration, click on the link in the email
- By clicking on the link you will confirm your registration with Eventfinda & redirected to their login page to set up a password
- On the dashboard scroll down to tasks and click on Create New Event Listing - follow the steps.
- Fill in the title, category, subcategory, description, website, venue, date and time and ticketing information for your event-
- Make sure to provide as much detail as possible
- Ensure that your event is interesting to read while also informing them of any key information they need to know.
- Aoraki Tourism recommends that you always include a minimum of one image (up to 2MB in size) for each event listing.
Why you should join Event Finda
- Eventfinda listing is a way to really sell your event to potential customers nationwide.
- Events are beneficial for the Timaru District as draws visitors to our region creating a positive economic impact for local businesses, driving more domestic and international visitors into the district.
- Contact Industry Partnerships Manager Henrietta Hazlett via email or alternatively by phone 0275594525